How To Sell Diamonds in Houston
How Much Can I Get for My Diamonds?
The amount you can get for selling diamond jewelry depends on a number of factors. The most important of these factors is a set of diamond grading categories known as “the 4 C’s.”
The 4 C’s include:
- Color: the hue, such as white or pink
- Cut: the shape, such as round or square
- Clarity: how many flaws there are, based on how clear the material is
- Carat: the weight/size
Higher ratings in these categories mean higher prices. However, the only way to know for sure how much you can get is to get it appraised. Diamonds USA appraisals are completely free.
Diamonds USA Offers More Than Other Houston Diamond Jewelry Buyers
To help you make an informed decision, here are just a few reasons why we’re confident we’re the best place to sell your diamonds:
- It’s risk free. All packages are insured, and if you choose not to sell we’ll send your items back at no charge.
- We pay top dollar. We’re recommended by Top Consumer Reviews.
- Our process is simple and efficient. Simply request an appraisal kit from home, mail us your items, then wait for your offer.
- Quality and condition don’t matter. Even if it’s broken, we’ll buy it. Save
Request a Free Appraisal and Discover How Much Your Diamonds Are Worth
At Diamonds USA, we make selling jewelry and loose diamonds easier than ever. When you request an appraisal kit, we’ll send you everything you need to ship us your items. Once they arrive, we’ll send you our best offer within 24 hours.
Call us today at 1-866-300-5181 or fill out our online form to get started.
WHAT DIAMONDS DO WE BUY?
You can mail in any item that contains
diamonds. These include wedding bands
set in gold, silver or platinum; items that
contain small diamonds, such as watches,
belt buckles, necklaces or rings; loose
diamonds bought on their own or that
may have come from custom-made