How To Sell Diamonds in Orlando, Florida
Where to Sell Diamond Jewelry and Stones in Orlando
There are two main types of buyers to whom you can sell your diamonds: traditional in-person businesses and online diamond buyers. In general, online buyers tend to offer additional benefits that others cannot.
In-person buyers, like jewelry stores, pawn shops and other storefront diamond dealers, are usually focused on resale. This means that the amount they’ll offer you is only a portion of the item’s current retail value. If they don’t think they can resell them as is, they may not buy your diamonds at all.
Online buyers like Diamonds USA are focused on materials, not resale. This means that we’ll pay you the full, fair market value of your diamonds as well as any precious metals. Without the overhead costs of running a physical Orlando location, we’re able to offer you the most competitive prices.
How Much Can I Get for My Diamonds?
The final amount you can get for diamond jewelry or stones depends on several factors. Things like the quality of the diamonds, their weight, and the market prices for diamonds. Quality is determined through a professional appraisal, and each diamond is scored in four categories:
- Carat: the diamond’s size and weight, measured in carats
- Cut: the shape of the diamond, including its facets
- Color: the richness and hue
- Clarity: how many flaws are present, as measured by how clear or cloudy the stone looks
The better your diamonds score in these categories (also known as “the 4 C’s”), the higher the price. Different buyers will also offer different amounts depending upon their expenses and business interests. The best way to get a proper, accurate estimate is to get a professional appraisal. At Diamonds USA, all appraisals are completely free.
Why Diamonds USA Is the Best Choice of Buyer
Choosing the right buyer for your diamonds can make a big difference to your final payout. The following are just a few reasons we’re confident we’re the best place to sell your jewelry in Orlando.
We pay top dollar for your diamonds, consistently offering more money than our online and offline competitors.
We’ll buy diamonds in any condition, whether it’s a chipped diamond ring or simply an outdated piece of jewelry.
Our extremely knowledgeable appraisers have been certified by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
What to Expect From Our Process
At Diamonds USA, we strive to provide an easy, efficient and overall great experience. Here’s what you can expect when selling your diamonds to us:
- Fill out our short online form to request a professional diamond appraisal kit. We’ll send you free shipping materials you can use to package your diamond items.
- When your appraisal kit arrives, place your diamonds inside and send the package back to us. All shipping materials are fully insured and tracked, so there’s no risk involved.
- Within 24 hours of receiving your diamonds, we’ll complete the appraisal and send you our most competitive offer.
- If you’re not happy with the amount we offer you or decide not to sell, you can decline with no questions asked. Your diamonds will be shipped back at no cost to you.
Request an Appraisal and Find Out How Much You Can Make
If you’re interested in selling your diamonds, there’s no need to drive all over Orlando to find the best price. Discover the value of your unwanted diamond items today by filling out our online appraisal request form.
WHAT DIAMONDS DO WE BUY?
You can mail in any item that contains
diamonds. These include wedding bands
set in gold, silver or platinum; items that
contain small diamonds, such as watches,
belt buckles, necklaces or rings; loose
diamonds bought on their own or that
may have come from custom-made